2012/09/22

A Happy family

"Sometimes I am not just home sick, but miss my family and the closeness I have with them... Indescribable nice to have a mother in my house, hear her steps when she walks, her laughter, to have her by my side at dinner table and in the couch in the evenings.. And during the days feel the smell of new baked bread, buns and the most lovely made dinner.. and to add to it, come back to a clean house, clean clothes and the children is happy, like they are in the seventh heaven.....THE WORLD'S BEST MAMA !!!" 

This is what a person I knew wrote today in her Facebook. But isn't this what we all should do? Be the best husband and wife to our families? Create joy of life and calm and security and happiness to our beloved ones. This is what is most appreciated in life...

 A Happy family!
Post a Comment